06 June 2008

Pride and Lumberjacks

Oh, this is just too beautiful. In Utah this weekend, a beautiful juxtaposition of two events: the Stihl Timbersports lumberjack competition and Utah Pride Festival. Odd coincidence? Orchestrated confluence? It raises my eyebrow...and makes me laugh out loud.




I really want to go take a picture of a bunch of queens taking a break from pride events to cheer for their favorite burly lumberjack.


But then, something tells me neither event will distract much attendance from the other...

2 comments:

Kengo Biddles said...

I sold a funnel cake at the Stihl convention to someone I swore was family...so you never know...

MoHoHawaii said...

Or maybe one of those burly lumberjacks will sneak over to cheer for their favorite gay pride float. That's the picture I want.