01 March 2010

Poll - How Well Do We Know Each Other?

39 people answered my survey about how well my blog readership knows me (they were able to select as many options as applied), and these are the results:

  • We're mutually anonymous: 18 (46%)
  • I think I know your identity, O-Mo, but we've never met (AKA stalker): 0 (0%)
  • We may have msg'd online, but we've never met: 3 (7%)
  • We've met incidentally: 5 (12%)
  • We've spoken or hung out a few times: 8 (20%)
  • We're pretty acquainted but casual friends: 7 (17%)
  • We've hung out quite a bit and know each other pretty well: 2 (5%)
  • You'd consider me (O-Mo) a close friend: 2 (5%)
  • We've known each other for at least two years: 4 (10%)
  • We've known each other since college or before: 0 (0%)
  • We're relatives: 1 (2%)
  • We've seen each other nekkid in the last decade (come on, fess up, I know you're out there): 2 (5%)
  • We've made out, and O-Mo's an amazing kisser (keep in mind nobody I've kissed reads this blog, so I'll know you're lying...OK so the amazing kisser part would be a giveaway too): 3 (7%)


Some readers didn't respond in the week it was up--I can think of just a few people I've known since college or before who read this blog occasionally--but it looks like many did.

I guess I'm the only stalker out there, eh? Or you other stalkers are just ashamed to admit it or afraid you'll sound creepy. :-) I'm pretty sure I know who many of y'all are, and I know your friends or friends of friends. *cue sinister/creepy music* I have connections.

So my readership consists mostly of people I don't know at all or people I know a little bit, with maybe a fifth or a quarter being people I know pretty well, a few of whom I know really well, and I'm pretty sure most of those don't often comment here.

As for those who claim to have made out with me, let's just say it's clear there are fibbers among you. Cheeky monkeys.

No comments: